Posts by mivilleb

I tested my Odroid n2 with the latest official minimal ubuntu image provided by HardKernel and that works on both SD card and eMMC. It has worked for years with an older minimal Ubuntu. So that eliminates potential problem with the Odroid n2, the HDMI cable or monitor or cards. When I try the latest LibreELEC image for Odroid n2 on the same SD or eMMC, the red light stays on all the time and the blue light is heart beating as expected but screen on monitor stays black. I tried with Balena Etcher and the LibreELEC Windows SD boot creator, same result. I also changed the extlinux.conf file to add video=HDMI-A-1:1920x1080M@60 or video=1920x1080@60, still nothing. So there must be something else I need to change to make it work. If it works with Ubuntu minimal, I do not see why it should not work with LibreELEC Odroid n2 image. What am I missing or what is missing in the instructions I have seen? I have searched many forums and the only solution I have seen is to add video=HDMI-A-1:1920x1080M@60 which does not work for me. Any other suggestions? I also tried on 3 different monitors, 2 cables, 2 SD cards, all work with Ubuntu minimal, none work with LibreELEC.