Posts by eskimo68

Had some time trying to get this to work again.

ssh'd in, did the /storage/.update and wget https://chewitt.libreelec.tv/testing/LibreE…h64-12.80.0.tar

Attaching a drive now doesn't crash the system and even shows unmounting when removed. But can't see any files on the drive. Huh.

So wandered off to get a nightly, LibreELEC-RPi5.aarch64-12.0-nightly-20240624-741f8df.img . Not sure if I can just find a tar straight away but the wget got some 2024.06.25 version anyway so that should have been fine.

Ah bugger, I'll just wait for the next stable release and format an emergence 64G as fat32 meanwhile. I'm getting too old for this (although usually I then get annoyed and read up until I remember how to do things :D ) .

Exact same problem and was already going to revert to 11.95 but this really seems promising...

Haven't used linux (except occasionally raspberry stuff) for years. So asking really basic stuff here (since I could not even google how to get libreelec to boot into command line if I attach a keyboard :) ).

Is the 2024.06.17 LibreELEC-RPi5.aarch64-12.80.0.tar in the testing directory now a 4K version?

Assume I manage to boot into a command line or ssh in...

Can I switch in the 4K version using what commands? tomybyte had some wgets in an earlier post but I probably need the exact commands especially if I need to mount things or something.

(curious how to do it, I know I could just install and configure everything from scratch yet again)