Posts by sampletv

Sorry to hear that you deleted the wrong images. Hopefully you can recover from a backup.

Good news. It boots! I haven't tested the encrypted folder yet but will get to that soon and let you know.

Not sure about one thing. I noticed lots of disk/Green light activity. Since booting, its almost constantly on, for 25 mins so far. Funny I also noticed that on the vanilla LE12 image too. I didn't take it seriously since I was just testing out the LE12 image but now i'm wondering whats going on. Safe to say its an LE12 problem.

Hi Sky42,

I recently posted in General support however today I just noticed your main post about the community builds. If its ok ill re-post my issue here.

The issue is I can't boot using your community builds with the RPi5 arm LE12 images 240426 and 240531. Using a fresh RPi5 image I'm getting the following on screen errors:

"kernel panic - not syncing: No working init found. Try passing init= option to kernel....."

"SMP: stopping secondary CPUs"

"Kernel offset: disabled"

I've been using your builds since LE11. I need dm-crypt and its been working fine on my RPi3. However, the images for the RPi5 does not work at all and I'm stuck on the boot screen.

Booting into a regular LibreElec12 RPi5 image works fine with no issues so I'm not sure how to proceed from here. Any tips would be appreciated. Maybe i need to configure something to make it boot sucessfully ?

Thanks for building these images with dm-crypt. In my opinion dm-crypt should be installed by default for all regular images too.

Been using these builds since version 11 on an RPi3. I need cryptsetup and it has been working very well so far.

Got a RPi5 a month ago and since then it will not boot.

Using a fresh image and getting the following errors on screen:

"kernel panic - not syncing: No working init found. Try passing init= option to kernel....."

"SMP: stopping secondary CPUs"

"Kernel offset: disabled"

Booting into a vanilla LibreElec12 RPi5 image works fine.

Do i need to configure anything for the SKY42 community build to make it boot?

Thanks for the building these images with dm-crypt. I think they should be included by default in the regular images.