Posts by MKHARGROVE

I've installed a build from Raspberry Pi website using their sd card flash tool. I was able to set up the Kodi applicaton in Libre Elec, and I can not find anything that helps provide instructions that will enable recording of channels avaialble through pvr and video downloads availalable in the out of the box repositories. I did see a video from several years ago that walked through set up of recording by installing nextpvr....i tried the same with no success. I tried installing tvheadend server and client, but the only guidance that I have found was focused on setting up recording for external tuners. Any suggestions would be appreciated! (pi 3b, 32gb ssd, libreELEC 12.0.0 kernel 6.6.28). THANKS!

i am new to this....i have redundant channels showing up. i have no clue how this works. i installed several video add on modules from the kodi and libre elec repository. i also added one from another source....sly guy. the samsung tv add on. i don't see anything it it at first glance that appears to be pirated. i believe his download also forced an add on called iptv merge. i ran that merge and had redundant channels as well as when i run the iptv manager. should i delete anything from external repositories?