Posts by smurfstolpe

Thanks for the help, with this and some help from my cousin we managed to get it working again, loosing only the database, not the settings. Fixing the filesystem did not make it boot, i guess some file was corrupted that was needed, so reinstalled 12 av moved over .kodi , .config and .storage.

Unfortunatly all the nintendo emulators seems broken now in libreelec 12.0, is that a known fact or something?

Linux novice here, been using Kodi for ages though, since my xbox days, but never upgraded on my RP4 beyond 10.3

Last week it stopped booting, hangs with Libreelec logo and version stated forever. This was booting from SD card

So I installed v 12 on a USB memory and that booted just fine, the SD card is readable on my Windows 10 laptop as well.

I did lots of stuff to get Network share to work so I am hesitant to just overwrite the SD card, and I have all my emulator stuff on there etc. (backups where lost some time ago due to being and idiot it seems)

Does anyone have any idea how I can "fix" it beyond just overwriting SD card and start over? It seems I cannot access the files I want on the win 10 laptop, so I cannot extract the files I changed now.

Can one copy something to the SD card to force update or something?

Thanks for suggestions.