Posts by cyr06

Hard to describe precisely.
    When playing music with AirPlay everything is fine. But no sound when playing movie or UI sound (bips). This happens with the hifi output or through hdmi. After several reboots it could work again

I downgrade to LE 11.0.6 and have not this problem any more.
    Sorry I’m not able to be provide more informations

Thank you for your reply, I understand your advice. I prefer the sd image because to reinstall LE, a keyboard is needed and/or a wired connection. In my case I usually don't have that when I have sd problem :)

To close this topic, I discovered that pishrink does what it says. So only one full image with dd command is required. Then, with the script, I can have a storage partition from 100Mo to 30Gb.

Hi LE forum,

I use LE12.0 on RPi3 mainly for plex plugin with wieguard vpn. As it requires several command to make it works fine, I would like to have an image of the SD card that can avoid reproduce the installation steps in case of SD crash. Before, I used ApplePiBaker (macOS) but it doesn't work anymore as it's not maintained.

So I have to make an image using dd if of... - this step is very long for a 32gb sd card - than I use pishrink to reduce the size. Is there a better way to do that ? my point is to avoid copying 30gb of 0 when doing the dd command. But if i add count param in dd command, the image is corrupted (maybe because the size doesn't fit with te partition table).

Maybe there is a way to limit the size of the ext4 partition ? for me 6gb is enough.

Thanks for your help

Cyril