Posts by berky47

Hello! I realized I didn't even need to use my AMLOGIC box because I have a smart tv and I can install various apps on it over adb because it has an Android TV OS on it! Sorry to have bothered you, I hope someone else might need this guide you've given me so far! I definitely learned something here!

I tried it with the "meson-sm1-x96-air.dtb" and it boots fine, how do I do "copying the relevant bits from existing ones in the kernel" this? Is there any guide? The reason I want to create my own devicetree is because the device shows "boot" on the mini LED screen even though its already booted into LibreElec, but the biggest reason I want my own is because my remote control does not work anymore which really sucks.

Thanks for your reply chewitt!

Hello I pulled the device tree from my mut@nt inferno box before bricking it by flashing custom rom on this, I cant find official firmware anywhere of this box but I want to try LibreElec with my box but I cant find the device tree of my box in the list, can someone tell me how I can create my own device tree with these files? And if its enough to create a device tree for libreeelec.

Thanks in advance for reading my message! Please ping/message me if you need more info.