Posts by firefox

Currently I have no plans to support RaspiOS too. There are many reasons that speak against it:

• with a normal OS the fan control should be enabled system-wide, power button too
    • system-wide solutions are already available: argon1.sh, Argon One Daemon
    • no spare system to test
    • available time

True. It's a LE addon. stop.

And surly no time for other projects is true too.

If it would be easy and doesn't take so much time to do, just push up the zip in the LE repo would be good for everyone . But I understand you if this is too complicated.

Until now I only provided ready to install add-on packages here (attachments are at the end of the text):

HarryH
    August 2, 2023 at 9:57 PM

So I don't really know what you are talking about and need more details with an exact version and, if necessary, a link to the debug log.
    Perhaps you tried the original version 0.0.1 from Argon, which is known that it not working with versions, which are newer than LibreELEC 9?

My error. i download the zip from github and was installing it direct. but was failing the installation, just later i realized that there was a file attached in post 2 with the right one. installed perfect now. thanks

Downloaded from github right now , but latest libreelec version gives installing error.

tried version 0.0.0.13 that installed without problems. so i guess ther's someting wrong.

btw in github the option issues is disabled ,no way to open a report.

thanks for all you are doing to keep alive this progect !