Posts by swanie

That did it ! Much thanks for the help and uber quick response. Feel free to reach out if the project needs someone to create/edit/update user docs - that's my strong suit.

Much thanks !

-Swanie

I'm having similar issues. I'm using a pimoroni NMVE hat with a crucial 2 tb drive. To install, I booted bookword, then used the RPi imager to install Libreelect on the NVME. The drive was partitioned during the install to have 512 mb for the /flash partition and 25.2mb for the /storage partition. Working in the libreelect ssh mode and limited command set was frustrating.

I actually tried to boot into a SD card with bookworm. I was able to see the NVME when I did lsblk. I was when I tried to use the commands posted in #6, I had a silent response to the first resize command (line 2), but then ran into issues when I got to line 4. Is it possible line 3 should be mount, not umount ? When I tried line 4 I got a message that the device was not showing in /etc/fstab.

Sort of stumped here. I'm not a noob, but still have my crash helmet on as I have much to learn in linux.

Greatly appreciate any help you can provide here - and speaking for everyone - thanks for Chewitt's amazing contributions over the years !