Posts by larsenD

I have successfully installed the official LibreELEC-AMLGX.arm-11.0.6-box.img.gz and booted from SD card without issues. From there I tried to update the system by coping the official LibreELEC-AMLGX.aarch64-12.0.0-box.img.gz to /storage/.update/ and rebooting but ended into the same boot error as in the original post ... Guess Librelec 12 is not for this device on SD card .. to bad as the LibreElec 11 version on SD card seems reasonably snappy for my usage, i'll stick to that for the next few days and see how it goes.

Thanks for your Help !

I tried the proposed image but still the same result. Attached the dmesg with this image ...

The error displayed was : "Error in mount_flash: mount_common: Could not mount UUID=0305-4206"

On the previous images I tried using the labels in uEnv.ini but that didn't help neither. I also tried using the UUID found in blinkid ..

Let me know if I can do any thing else to share more info and thanks again for all your efforts in reviving this device !

Hello ! I have a similar problem, trying to install latest Libreelec on a SD card for a Minix Neo U9-H box. As the downloads in this post don't work I have tried the following image: https://chewitt.libreelec.tv/testing/LibreE…inix-u9h.img.gz using LibreELEC.USB-SD.Creator.Win32.exe.

On an USB stick it works fine but when trying to install it on an Sandisk Ultra MicroSD 32GB and on a Sandisk Extreme Pro 64GB it fails. I see the Libreelec splashscreen but the system hangs with an error message "Error in mount_sysroot: mount_common: Could not mount /flash/SYSTEM". I checked the sd cards with h2testw and they have no errors. I've been running Corelec 9.2.8 on these two cards without issue. When the system hangs I am able to access a debugging shell and was able to get the Dmesg attached.

Any advise would be greatly appreciated as the USB stick is kind of slow.

Thanks !