Posts by jonian

Regarding my bluetooth issue with a DualShock controller, it has been reported in bluez issue tracker here. LE 12 has the same version (5.73) as the one reported having this problem. Latest bluez version is 7.75 but it is not clear to me if the fix is included. There is a workaround mentioned here, but I'm not sure how to apply it on LE. Maybe the best solution is to downgrade bluez.

I've been having connection (wifi & bluetooth) issues on a RPi5 with beta 1 and they are still present in beta 2.

Sometimes the rpi takes a long time to boot and when it finally boots I see a "not connected to internet" message from the trakt addon. After a while there is a "connection established" message from the iptv simple addon. When the rpi boots without any delays everything if fine with the wifi connection.

Also, I use a DualShock 4 controller connected via bluetooth. When connecting the controller after a reboot everything connects fine. If I disconnect the controller and then try to reconnect, it does not work and I have to reboot the system to make it connect again. The controller worked without issues on LE 11.

Any advice on how to debug these issues or should I open issues on github?