Posts by bierbaron

I have discovered a small problem with Omega, or rather with the database (MyVideos131.db) on the RPi5. When a file (.strm or .mkv) is added to the library and it has a creation date, this date was used. Now it is just random that some files are treated this way, others are not. The solution was to delete the line in the database, a new scan has used the correct date (screenshots as an illustration)

I noticed this with the beta 1 of Omega. I tried it with the nightly version of April 6th, but the files could not be scanned and displayed correctly in LibreELEC. As mentioned, I had to delete the database entry.

RPi5
    LibreELEC 11.95.1 & Nightly 20240406

I would like to change the View_55_WideList view so that the entries are displayed from top to bottom and are not cut off by the black bars, especially at the bottom. I have made the following changes to the View_50_List.xml file and achieved the desired result - but I can't figure out the View_55_WideList.xml file (my intention was to display the number of episodes watched and the total number of episodes in a series). Here is the change to the View_50_List.xml file:

Can anyone tell me where I can find the file that is responsible for changing the opacity?