Posts by DarkHorse

Ah, great! OK, I enabled the VXLAN option in the Amlogic config, did a build, modified /etc/modules-load.d to include vxlan.conf to autostart the module, and now it is working great as a node in the swarm! Thanks!

Here is a picture of the docker swarm as shown from Portainer... "quadra5" at the bottom is the Beelink GT1 with 8 cpu cores.

Sweet!

Ah bummer... just got LibreElec running on my old Beelink GT1 device that was gathering dust in a drawer... was hoping to add it as an additional node to my docker swarm, but it looks like I've run into the issue described here in this thread where there is no vxlan module available. As such, it is unable to participate as a node in the docker swarm. Oh well, I'll purpose it to some other task.

cheers.

Thank you chewitt and vlix for this thread... I had the exact same issue vlix did, and switching the dtb over to the beelink GT1 Ultimate version worked. my ethernet doesn't appear to work, but the wifi is working just fine.

My main goal for the old little GT1 was to participate in a docker swarm in my home hobby lab... for the life of me I could not get an Armbian build to boot. LibreElec is working great. Once I got Kodi working, configured networking, and then installed network / system tools, and then added the docker service. Since I no long need to use Kodi, will add ssh and textmode as a bootarg and system is good to go.

Again, thank you and LibreElec teams... your work on this project is very much appreciated.