Posts by Wraith

Ok I will check into that, makes perfect sense. Right now I am cheating it with an old wireless dongle for a keyboard that was tossed. It works believe or not. I couldn't find anything about my minor issue, that's why I posted, but you are confirming it's likely the old hardware more than anything. Thanks for the advise!

New to this, love how easy this setup was, even for a novice like myself. I have an older Intel NUC "DC3217IYE" that I have configured to run an autoexec auto play loop script for a media unit I am using at my shop TV on a wall. It works perfectly that way!

However, I would LOVE if it did not require a keyboard hooked up on first boot up. I tested my setup if there was a power failure and was hoping it would fire right back up. It didn't, and hung forever right before the LibreELEC splash screen, except the second I plugged the keyboard in. I tried everything BIOS wise and it just hangs when nothing is plugged in. The second I plug a keyboard in it continues loading the LibreELEC. So I am fairly sure it isn't a BIOS reason.

Any suggestions or is this considered normal and something that isn't configurable?

Appreciate any feedback!