Posts by killthewiseone

I was using libreelec.local for ssh access, and for chorus web server access (libreelec.local:8080/) and in the last week it has stopped working. I get "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN" in browser and cannot ssh into the device using the hostname. Ping gives "cannot resolve libreelec.local: Unknown host"
    Not sure how to troubleshoot, I've been searching for similar problems to no avail.
    I'm almost sure it's not a router config issue as I have other servers accessible via .local addresses. I'm not sure why this stopped working.

Any ideas?

Hi,

Pretty new to LibreElec, moved to a Raspberry Pi 5 recently to solve a very specific audio issue and it's working wonderfully.

On previous hardware/kodi installs the device would power on & off with the TV via CEC.

From my reading here that's not possible(to power on at least) with the Pi, it needs to remain on? Which is fine, but as I run a shared network database between multiple devices locally - what I'd like to happen is when the tv powers up, to run the ReloadSkin() function so that any database updates & recently added files are reflected, which would usually happen when a deviced boots up along with the TV.

Does anyone know is such a thing possible?

Appreciate any info/pointers, before looking to external automation solutions.

Thanks