Posts by Yoyoda

I assume that the network settings are correct, since the music database works perfectly. I've tested on an SD card with LibreElec 11.0.4 and both databases work, I've run their updates and cleanups. Then I deleted the 83 and 128 databases and relaunched LibeElec NIGHTY BUILD. The conversion was done but the problem persists: the music database works but the video database does not.
    I don't want to waste any more of your time, so I'm going to try to start again with a new database. I suppose it's enough to delete the MyVideos121 database?
    Do you have any advice on how to avoid this situation recurring in the future?
    Thanks again

Correction: the new music database works (I thought I'd tested it and it didn't work, but today it's ok, but the problem persists for the video database!
    For information, the music table went from 896 Kio 1871 rows to 1.9 Mio 1871 rows after conversion, the video table went from 3.5 Mio 60231 rows to 21 Mio 60752 rows after conversion.

Hello
    I've had a problem since today following the update to "NIGHTY BUILD". I've lost access to my database stored on my NAS, but everything else is working perfectly: weather, radios... However, at the end of the update, my databases were converted and in MYPHPADMIN I have two music databases (MyMusic82 and MyMusic83) and two video databases (MyVideos121 and MyVideos128). I assume that the old and new databases coexist. By dint of some manipulations I have access to the list of my files, but if I click to start playback LIBREELEC crashes and freezes, then reboots on the logo and remains stuck there. I've tried switching back to the local database and everything works fine, but I'd like to stay with the remote database!
    Sincerely