Posts by hangbelly

This may be more for the regular Kodi forum,but since I'm already registered on this forum I thought I would check here first. I downloaded and installed the metv app from the kodi repository,when I open it all I see are promos and one or two tv shows. I don't see any way to log in to my account. Is there any way to log in and use all the features or is the add on just a "demo" version for lack of a better word.

Thanks

I'm having the same problem. On my RPi3, it shows up in the menu under settings-audio. I just switched to a Libre Computer RK3328 and in the settings menu pass through options are not there. However when playing a video if I click the settings and audio options I see allow pass through in the settings. But it gives no options for DTS, Dolby digital,ect.,and my receiver shows no dolby signal is being received. Maybe it has something to do with the rock chip 3328? I would love to find out.

Hi everybody,

First, happy new years to all. I've been using Libreelec for about a year now on a RPi3 and enjoying it a lot. I found a new job for the Pi so I looked around for a replacement. I stumbled upon the Libre computer La Potato,which was slightly cheaper than a new RPi3. I went to Amazon to buy it and found the RK3328cc Renegade for $35. After adding a credit I had, I wound-up paying $20 for it. You can't beat that. I loaded libreelec on a micro sd card and it booted fine. Everything works fine,(with the exception of The Crew and a couple of other add-ons giving me the no streams found message, and being unable to get my vpn working, Problems I had on me RPi3),I like it so far. One thing that I did notice that the RPi3 did better is when I tried to set the Audio pass through, the switch for pass through is there, but the settings for it are missing. Is this an issue with the board,the software,am I missing something? I'm not working on it much until i get the emmc card installed and I finish the case I'm making for it.

I'm not really looking for solutions for these problems right now. I'll go into more detail later. As I don't have very much experience with Libre computer boards, I'm wondering if any one knows of anything that would be helpful to know about libre computers and the RK3328 board. Anything they do differently from the Raspberry PIs?

Much Thanks