Posts by eraserdigital

Hi again

Alright i have managed to create a log.... that link is below. Plus I have images to support the issue. I have also made hardware changes. Passthrough is always on and all audio selectors for Dolby/DTS etc etc are turned on.

Link = paste.libreelec.tv/genuine-catfish.log

Now I have upgraded the motherboard and have installed a Nvidia RTX3050 graphics card and grabbed an 8K HDMI cable from work. Made no difference whatsoever.

Now in in the attached images, looking at Image 1, you can see that the file has DTS-HD Master Audio soundtrack. That shot was taken on my Windows PC... and I do get DTS-HD there.

In Image 2 you can see that the KODI file listing it clearly states that it has that HD audio track. Now bear in mind that all of my movies that have the same audio track work perfectly fine with DTS-HD MA and DTS:X IMAX, Dolby True HD etc.

In Image 3 you can see that the file is only playing in DTS. And in Image 4 you can see that I only have Dolby Digital and DTS. No HD tracks anywhere. If I revert back to 19.5 Matrix these files work perfectly with DTS-HD MA.

I also looked at the log above and saw DTS HD Core there, so it's definitely there but for some reason the latest KODI version is blocking music videos HD audio tracks. Really odd I know. All of my music videos that have HD audio won't work with Nexus and I just get standard Dolby or DTS. Where Matrix they work fine.

Hope this info helps.

Dave

Hi guys

Ok I did some research on the KODI forums and found this link below.

Releases · anxdpanic/plugin.video.youtube
    Watch your favorite YouTube content on Kodi. Contribute to anxdpanic/plugin.video.youtube development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

I firstly uninstalled any trace of Youtube on my current setup. I downloaded the version plugin.video.youtube-7.0.5+beta.4.zip

Once it was downloaded on my windows pc, I put it into the downloads folder in Kodi.

I then went to Addons and clicked on Install from zip file. I selected the file and let it install.

I then added my API codes I have backed up via going to \\KODI\Userdata\addon_data\plugin.video.youtube and editing the api file.

I then signed in twice via the code and going to google.com.device

After that Youtube worked. File playback is a bit slower to get started, but I'm getting 4K no worries.

I'm not sure how long this will go for till Google make another change.

So hope this helps... let me know how you go

Dave :)

Hi guys

I have been running 19.5 Matrix with no issues for years and due to upgrading to an RTX 3050 graphics card, I needed to update to version 11.06. Ok I'm a bit late.

First thing I found is I cannot get YouTube working anymore. I pasted my API codes into Kodi and signed in twice, and I get an error (see attached image). My subscriptions are coming up, but I get that error.

Any assistance with this issue will be fantastic and I'll owe you a beer. I use YouTube with Kodi every night and would love to get it going in 11.06 (and beyond)

Cheers :)

All of my HDMI cables are 4K rated as is my AV receiver, my TV etc.

If the HDMI cable is faulty (which is isn't as its brand new from my work) why would I get a 4K picture on both KODI versions but no HD audio on the latest Nexus version? The audio formats I get on 19.5 Matrix are DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD, IMAX Enhanced:DTS:X. On the new Nexus version they don't work, which tells me there is a possible issue with the new version.?

Hi guys

I just installed the latest 11.0.6 on my HTPC and instantly noticed no playback of DTS-HD Master audio or Dolby True-HD. Even tho in settings it was switched on. The HTPC is plugged directly into my Marantz SR7013 receiver via HDMI.

The max I could get was Dolby Digital Plus or Dolby Atmos and DTS Surround.

I removed the version and went back to an older version (19.5 Matrix) and instantly DTS-HD and Dolby worked again.

I then re-installed the latest 11.0.6 and using the same backup I got the same issue. My AV receiver just couldn't get the HD Audio track.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Hi guys

I've been using 19.5 Matrix (10.0.4) for a while and wanted to update to the latest 11.0.3 edition. The current version works real well with 4K, Dolby Atmos, DTS:X working well. CPU is 1150 i7 with a Biostar H81a mainboard. GPU is a Nvidia GT1030 (due to be upgraded soon)

The install for the newer version works well. It goes right through to the end where I reboot, and then the issue starts. On reboot I get to the screen where it says at the top left "LibreELEC (official): 11.0.3" and it stops and goes no further. I tried both Legacy and UEFI installs and the issue is still there.

So I reinstall the older 10.0.4 and it works without any issues. I try installing the newer 11.0.3 the same way and its a no go.

Has anyone here had this issue??

Cheers :)