Posts by Baallrog

Does adding arm_freq=1200 to config.txt make any difference?

It seems to work.

I need more time to test but The RPI3B+ ran about 30 minute on the welcome screen with the RSS on without any issues.

As I understand the line you gave me set the clock of the CPU to 1200 which is under the nominal 1400, am I right ?

Hi,

I've got a shiny RPI3B+.

But I've got a problem, it freezes on the home screen.

But I'm able, if I jump right after booting, in the menu to watch movies ans play music without problem.

Anyone get this issue ?

I tried to do a fresh install and restore a backup on it but the issue is still here.

There a link to my log file : 10vr

Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for your answers.

I’ve got the new RPI3B+, that’s why I asked this question.

I know that when a product is launch often there is firmware update for it.

I’m actually migrating my mediacenter to the new board.

Thank you again for the quickness of your answers.

Hi,

I've got a case Antex remote fusion max with the ImonLCD display.
    I'm not using the original remote anymore since I have the Harmony One remote to pilot all the stuff.

Before the version 8 of LibreElec I was using Imon-mce plugin and evreything was fine.

Sine the version 8 everythin is still fine except the fact that the backlight of the LCD display is constantly on ... even when the computer is off ...

Can you help me please ?

Thank you very much !!!

Hi,

I'm pretty happy with LibreELEC.
    Recently I bought a logitech Harmony Ultimate One remote in order to have only one remote to control everything.

But i've got a problem with the HTPC case I use. It's an Antec Fusion Remote Max. This case comes with a RM200 remote.
    This remote work perfectly with LibreELEC using Imon in settings.

On the Logitech remote I setup a bunch of remote in order to control the case like it was the RM200 remote.
    A lot of them does simply not work at all and some of them work but I need to press the button a long time.
    For exemple if I want to go right in the menu, I need to do a long press on right and be quick to release the button however It can go twice or third times on the right.
    It's very disappointing.

Have you got some idea to tweak that ?
    Maybe the configuration of my Logitech remote is not good or maybe there is something to modify on my LibreELEC configuration.

Thank you in advance guys.