Posts by Porske

Hi,

Recently I change my HTPC with an Asrock N100DC-ITX motherboard and after installed LE 12 i discovered that no GUI sound coming out from HDMI.
    I use a Pioneer VSX-527 in a 5.1 config that work like a charm with my old HTPC (always LE 12)

In the end if I play a random movie all work as it should, i tried different audio codec also, but seems that GUI sounds (and even youtube audio) isn't coming out from HDMI, I had already try enabling/disabling HDMI pass-through in vain.
    I notice that if i set Output configuration to Fixed I can ear all sounds, but I lost the HDMI pass-through option.

I suppose it is a combined problem between my old AV receiver and the super new motherboard.

I don't know what else to try, can anyone help me?
    Thanks.

Hi,

yesterday in a "why not" mode I install Arch to test something different, boot like normal but in journal i found different error repeated twice:

set 29 17:22:03 LillyELEC kernel: kvm_intel: VM_EXIT_LOAD_IA32_PERF_GLOBAL_CTRL does not work properly. Using workaround
    kernel version 6.3.9-arch1-1

I don't know if it can help.

In the next days I will try LE 10, we will see.

Hi,

I'm on the latest nigtly LibreELEC-Generic-legacy.x86_64-12.0-nightly-20230929-0a666e5.img.gz but I always have the same problem

pastekodi trow an error

Code
    LibreELEC:~ # pastekodi
    terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'
      what():  No modesetting DRM card found
    Aborted (core dumped)

add this is journalctl.txt

I have just test debian 11 with kernel 5.10 and upgrade to debian 12 kernel 6.1.0, boot like a charm there is no trace of ptp_kvm error in journalctl.

Does the old Libreelec generic 10.0.4 image contain nvidia drivers?

Hi,

during boot time I receive this error.

After POST it stuck here for about 1+ min

then the error appear for a fraction of a sec

and finaly kodi start as nothing was appended.

I have install LibreELEC Generic legacy 11.0.3 on my Packard Bell EasyNote TM85 JO 198IT with a 64Gb Kingston SSD and 4Gb RAM

Here some logs:

dmesg (you can se the error at [ 1.300040] fail to initialize ptp_kvm)dmesg.txt

# cat /proc/modules

lscpu

lspci

At the end LibreELEC boot as normal and I can watch movies, listen music ecc... the annoying part is the 1+ min boot time every start... it's unbearable.

I don't know what else I can do, if you need more info just ask.
    Thank you.