Posts by m0nKeY

rename this file to remote.conf Put this file in /storage/.config and reboot or use remotecfg /storage/.config/remote.conf then use keymap editor addon to map the buttons according to your choice. hope this helps

Thank you. I extracted the remote.conf from android, copied it and executed "remotecfg /storage/.config/remote.conf" back on LE. The weird thing is, I executed "remotecfg /storage/.config/remote.conf" AND reboote and it didn't work, I double checked the remote.conf, executed again "remotecfg /storage/.config/remote.conf" and it didn't work. Executed "remotecfg /storage/.config/remote.conf" five times or so and the some of the buttons worked. Rebooted and all buttons worked. Can someone explain this?

Is it intented, that only English is supported as language? And also, that it is not possible to change the kodi skin?

Greetings
    m0nKeY

P.S.: advancedsettings.xml is also not loading if placed at /storage/.kodi/userdata.

Thank you for you afford and time, kszaq.

Unfortunately, I can't get LibreELEC to work on my Mini M8S II. :( The newest image has the SD-Card mount error:

LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0-devel-20160928161332-r23357-g72c2443.img.gz

So I flashed the image someone said here, it works for the M8S II:

LibreELEC-S905.aarch64-7.0-devel-20160915211230-r23341-gb83596f.img.gz

And it boots, but the remote is working, nor a connected keyboard or mouse. Any advice?

Greetings
    m0nKeY