Posts by konrul

Please provide a full debug log.

How to post a log (wiki)

1. Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging
    2. Restart Kodi
    3. Replicate the problem
    4. Generate a log URL (do not post/upload logs to the forum)

use "Settings > LibreELEC > System > Paste system logs" or run "pastekodi" over SSH, then post the URL link

Thank you. I will apply those instructions once I arrive to home!

Hello all, thanks for your answers!

Another log at log level 2 please.

how can i do that?

Maybe you should start with an installation from scratch.

Why? What makes important to change the name?

If wired lan really isn't an option then use powerline or an external wifi AP configured as a wifi-lan bridge or at least an external wifi dongle (the RPi on-board wifi is known to be quite poor).

I have already tried that. I used an access point, RPi to access point was cable and accespoint to modem was wifi but it didn't work as i expected. Yesterday i have ordered WiFi 6 supported modem, I will try with it but if the problem still persist, i will try to get wifi 6 dongle for RPi. Thank you.

Edit: this is my latest debug report: https://paste.libreelec.tv/valued-wolf.log

Have a great day!

Hello Chewitt, first of all thank you for your reply. Its very valuable for me! Because i want to solve this issue, and having an answer from experienced user in this community is valuable for me.

Here is my latest debug: https://paste.libreelec.tv/vocal-firefly.log

Actually, I agree with you. Recently I have observed network issues. I am using a Kodi remote on my iPhone 15, and sometimes the remote cannot see the server (kodi/libreelec). As you might see in the debug, the same issue could be the source of my problem. However, I ordered a new modem a few minutes ago. Asus DSL-AX82U has WiFi 6 standard and WPA3 encryption, so RPi5 could be more compatible with it. As I have indicated before, a cable solution is not applicable due to home design. According to my recent research on internet, WiFi 6 could provide as quality as a cable standart. So we might say the network issue will be solved.

I will add here my debug as much as i have. Nevertheless, if you or any experienced user could see my debug in this post and give me some hints or diagnose problem i will be happy.

Thanks for your interest once again.

Hello,

I've been using Kodi since 2017. My hardware is Raspberry Pi. My Kodi journey, which started with Rpi3 in 2017, is still ongoing. However, it's not without its problems.

Lately, I've tested with the following hardware:

LibreElec (version 11.0.6, hardware RPi 5)
    Raspbian on RPi 5 with Kodi installed (installed via apt get command)
    Windows 11 (with the release version provided on the Kodi website)
    Mac OS Sierra (with the release version provided on the Kodi website)
    Xiaomi Mi Box 4K 2nd Gen. Android TV Box (downloaded from Google Play)
    Internet connection:
    Wireless WiFi 5 GHz, Internet Speed Min. 50 Max 75 Mbps.
    Wired connection is impossible due to the conditions of the house.

What I want to do with these devices is:

I want to watch live TV without freezing, without errors, without being kicked out of the stream using PVR IPTV Simple Client. I have an m3u file obtained from an IPTV provider (I've also tried publicly available m3u files provided by channels). When I run this file with another player, for example, VLC player (RPi, Windows, Android, MacOS), IPTV X application (iOS), and other random players, I can watch continuously, without freezing, without the program crashing, without losing audio.

Since 2020, I've encountered various problems with PVR IPTV Simple Client such as freezing, stuttering, buffering and freezing, etc. I've constantly tried to solve the problem by searching the internet. Now I'm curious, does anyone really watch live streams with m3u files without any problems using PVR IPTV Simple Client?

I want Kodi (or LibreElec) because I can send commands via JSON RPC, it's a system where I can put my videos, pictures, music, it has many options, and everyone at home can use it.

I love Kodi, I want to use it. Please, I'm waiting for the guidance of those who want to help.

I know a debug file will be requested. I haven't mentioned sophisticated problems here, but I'm aware. I'm open to the guidance and requests of the community. Therefore, if those who want to help in this topic convey their requests, I will fulfill them immediately, and I hope we can solve the problem together.

I look forward to your help. Thank you in advance.
    (P.S.:As I want help related to RPi and Kodi, this topic is also shared on their own forums.)

Thank you for your instant reply! Disabled, I am going to watch it and i will inform you if I have that problem again. For an understanding and learning intention, what is the relation of my CVideoPlayerAudio::Process - stream stalled error with DRM Prime?

Hello again,

I had the problem again. in this log you will see the problem again as I indicated here 2024-02-11 20:00:18.354 T:1366 info <general>: CVideoPlayerAudio::Process - stream stalled

Here is the log:

https://paste.libreelec.tv/warm-man.log

I'll call phooey on that statement ^ .. RPi4 has no issues with any of the H264 media I've tested with.

What application or service provides the IPTV server?

I am not sure about your question, but if you ask server side, it shows something like XUI sometime. I think the server name is related to XUI. There is not specific server, I got m3u links over github and those channels are not paid; they are public and free to broadcast.

Hello,

My iptv server provides h264 video format. But as you might know already, RPi4 does not support h264 very well. Therefore I have a question to you:

Is there any way to change the format from h264 to h265 instantly?

I know my question doesn't make sense but I just want to be sure :)

Hello;

I have solved the issue.

Here is how to:

Install a fresh libreelec to another SD card (you have to switch on SSH and Samba option) and connect to this freshly installed libreelec over Samba (FTP). go to /storage/.config/ folder copy connman folder to your PC (i.e. to your PC Desktop)

go back to your essential Kodi install, go to the same place via FTP (storage/.config folder) rename connman folder (i.e. connman1)

then copy the freshly installed connman folder from your PC to the Kodi you have the connection issue.

go to connection settings and connect to wifi. Disconnect other connections like on ethernet etc.

reboot kodi and it should work.

Hello,

I am running Libreelec 11.0.3, Kodi Nexus on RPi 4 with 4 GB RAM. I can not connect to WiFi automatically. Whenever I want to connect wifi I have to connect myself manually and even if I choose "auto connect" option, it doesn't connect itself. Nowadays, I am using a device that RPi4 connects it via ethernet cable and the device connects to modem router, alas this trick reduce my internet speed dramatically.

I need assistance.

PS: this issue might be related to unexpected shutdown because of an electricity interruption.

this is my log: http://ix.io/4DBk

Thanks in advance.