Posts by sbstp

I have a brand new Raspberry pi 4 on which I installed LibreELEC 10.0.0. When I close my TV and re-open it, the TV says no input is detected. If I login via ssh to the pi and do systemctl restart kod, it fixes the issue.

I tried setting hdmi_safe=1 in config.txt, it does not fix the issue. config.txt:

When trying to play a video file, the video doesn't play. I see the seek time moving but there's no image or sound. The video file is old, it's an avi file of a 2000's show, VLC says the codec is MS MPEG-4 Video v2 (MP42). I'm using an ODROID-C2 device with LibreELEC (Krypton) v7.90.007 ALPHA. Below is the log when I open the file:

I was watching a twitch.tv stream using the Twitch addon, and my ODROID-C2 froze sereval times. The sound starts looping, the image freezes and the ssh connection does not respond anymore. I enabled the debug log and it spams this message: "DEBUG: CVideoPlayerVideo::CalcDropRequirement - hurry: 1". The stream is 720p@60fps 8 bit h264, which, based on the specs, should be handled fine.

Does anyone have issues of this kind?