Posts by jojo46

Yes, that's what I'm working on.

But I noticed that there is no problem to compile TBS drivers for Armbian. I just finished configuring Odroid n2+, Armbian Jammy Linux odroidn2 6.1.11-meson64 aarch64, TVH 4.3

I also tried Armbian_Bullseye_current_5.10.103. No problem.

I also compiled Raspbian 5.10.103 with no problems. I didn't make the last core because it's too long. RPI 3b cannot compile with all cores and it takes 1 hour. My RAM was low.

I ordered A95X F4 Android 11 Amlogic S905X4 4GB/32GB TV BOX 2.5G + 5G WIFI Bluetooth 4.2 8K HDR.

It will arrive on Monday or Tuesday. I'll see what can be done on that device.

One more question. S905X4 – Is there TBS support? It's clear to me that it's a little different hardware than with and so on.

TBS5520SE - Raspberry-Pi-3-Model-B-Rev-1.2 , LibreElec

TBS5520SE - Odroid N2+, CoreElec

In both cases, the problem is the same.

When I plug in the power, the system has a problem starting. The system will start booting and a little while before the Kodi screen starts, the system will crash and start restarting. This is repeated 1 to 2 times. After that, the system will start normally. The important thing is that it only happens when connected to the power supply. Restarting using the OSD menu works normally. The worse case is when the system does not crash, but freezes. It is then necessary to remove the power cable and repeat the whole process until it can be started.

I found this problem from Kodi version Lea and Matrix.

I didn't have this problem when I used Armbian or Raspbian + TBS drivers.

Is there any solution for this?