Posts by RadxaYuntian

phemmer Ignoring the obvious I/O errors, the one thing that stands out to me is this:

[ 1.557543] meson_uart c11084c0.serial: Failed to create device link (0x180) with wifi32k

Most of the errors are I/O and look like a dying SD card or perhaps bad PSU that causes instability issues for the (known to be problematically sensitive) MMC devices: SD/eMMC/SDIO. The failure of the wifi32k device to probe right means WiFi (SDIO) will not work, but oddly the other UART based device, BT, appears to proble. Most odd. Another possible cause is the MMC clock speed being too high, but it's only 100MHz (default in the upstream kernel is 50MHz) and it's been stable at that rate with other devices (stats show other U9-H users) so I don't think that's the reason. If the device has been booting CE or Android fine that would generally rule out PSU issues; they would likely show up in other OS too.

Please put this on a new/different SD card https://chewitt.libreelec.tv/testing/LibreE….0.2-box.img.gz and see if you can grab the boot log again. I'm not seriously expecting anything to be different but it has some additional patches and a newer kernel than the official release so you never know /shrug

I see this exact error on Radxa Zero with AP6212, but did not see it on Radxa Zero 2 with AW-CM256SM. Were you able to fix this issue?