Posts by sacha

After one day without problem, next day libreelect 11.0.3 do not see any more the ntfs hdd.

Put the hdd under win 10 and i get error on access. Used Easus to repair the hdd partition, win10 see it ok

Put back on libreelec 10.0.04 and the system see the ntfs hdd . I keep librelect 10.0.04 and do not move to 11.x.x anymore.

Hello,

I use Pi 4 8GB Libreelec 10.0.04 with 2 USB drive NTFS and not problem the system see the 2 HD

I change the SD mem with librelec to 11.0.3 and i do not see any more the 2 hd

I put back the SD mem 10.0.04 and i see the 2 hd

Now I use an other HD formated in exFAT and Libreelec 11.0.3 see it and I can use it.

The only format type (in my knowledge) which works in Win and Linux are FAT FAT32 exFAT NTFS ReFS

It means that Libreelec 11.0.3 is bugged for HD formatted in NTFS.

I will test HD formatted in ReFS and keep you informed. The chkdsk do not any différence because the HD is still formated NTFS

usb hd not visible in libreelec 11.0.1

OK with libreelec 9.2.8 and 10.0.4

The 2 Disk are NTFS. I use one disk a time

With V 10.0.4 and 9.2.8 , libreelec see both disk connected on the same time

The libreelc 11.0.1 installed after diskpart erase all partition on the Sandisk is 64GB

Raspberry is 8GB Pi4