Posts by nitrox

All I’ll comment on is the picture quality here. All three formats SD, HD and UHD are perfect. Any box on the same network can access the Twin. If you want to watch live TV you won’t get a cleaner solution. No more broken drivers on kernel upgrades to worry about either.

I’d recommend checking with the developers of the utilities you mentioned for compatibility etc.

ok thx for informations thats good news :) ill buy this device soon

your DVB Box -> Tvheadend -> LE Kodi addon pvr.hts
    I am not sure what megasat device you are looking for but options are so maybe some options are not doable:

megasat + minisatip -> LE Tvheadend -> LE Kodi addon pvr.hts

megasat + minisatip -> NAS Tvheadend -> LE Kodi addon pvr.hts

megasat -> LE Kodi addon pvr.vuplus (no idea how good this works)

megasat -> LE Kodi addon pvr.iptvsimple (no epg, usual slower channel switch times)

hello i have few questions about this megasat digibit

this device should be good for watching television as i see but does it will replace completly tbs5520se card ? i mean it will collaborate with dvbsnoop and all rest of dvbtools somehow ?

another question i have about picture quality from digibit does it match to picture quality from tbs dvb-s2 cards ? well i have reason to ask about that because i have very bad experience with broadcom chipsets based stb such as dreambox/vu+ picture quality produced by this chipsets are very poor and ugly by comparing them to sh4 cpu or dvbcards :(