Posts by sodd

Install the "Turn Off" screensaver from the Kodi repo. It turns the screen off instead of just showing a full-screen black image.

Thx for reply, but unfortunately I have old LG TV and it cant go off via CEC command so only full-screen black image is my current options.

PS: so my workaroud is esp32 as IR remote controler and send ON/OFF command throw little tune up Turn Off screensaver. Thx again for a hint!

Hi, first of all thx for this awesome software! Happy user here.

I have Libreelec 11 on my Odroid C2 and I was using Coreelec before. And here it comes coz I have little trouble and i don't know where it is.

In Coreelec, when system goes to "sleep" mode, it was abel to set TV screen to completely black mode, but with Libreelec the TV screen is also black but TV is "shining" (this is where annoying at night) and I don't know where should i look or turn some DEBUG logs(I tried KODI logs, CEC logs without success) to get more information how to archive same totally black screen saver at Libreelec.

Any idea where should I look? Or am I only one who is facing this "problem"? Thx again

PS: when I switch back to Coreelec then this "totally black screen saver" works like a magic.

PS2: mby somehow get DEBUG msg from kernel, but for witch component?