Posts by fred98

The special device files are still created but nothing is received in there:

lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 9 Jul 10 12:24 usb-Lite-On_Technology_Corp._HP_Wireless_Keyboard_Kit-event-if01 -> ../event6
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 9 Jul 10 12:24 usb-Lite-On_Technology_Corp._HP_Wireless_Keyboard_Kit-event-kbd -> ../event4
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 9 Jul 10 12:24 usb-Lite-On_Technology_Corp._HP_Wireless_Keyboard_Kit-if02-event-mouse -> ../event8
    lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 9 Jul 10 12:24 usb-Lite-On_Technology_Corp._HP_Wireless_Keyboard_Kit-if02-mouse -> ../mouse0

I'll try on other linux systems to see if they behave the same

Hi,

I'm using HP TSGH-2401 Remote Controls with RF USB dongle on my x86 Kodi boxes. To map some of those remote's special keys I use a python script to read /dev/input/eventX to scan for extra keys and send those to Kodi using something like os.system("kodi-send --action=PAGEUP")

This used to work great since forever (except that one time when the change from python2 to 3 occured), but I've just updated one of my systems from LE 10.0.4 to LE12 and now the extra keys on the remote don't work anymore.

It looks like nothing is send into any of the /dev/input/eventX devs any more. I used to be able to check the remote using cat /dev/input/event4 (or 5 depending on the hardware) and I'd get some garbage charactes displayed for each special keypress, but not with LE12 :(

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Fred

Hi all,

The pvr.filmon addon is available for Libreelec 9 and 10 but apparently not for 11. There is a version for Kodi Nexus on github but no version for Libreelec as far is I can see.

Any help would be great. (Including instructions on how to build that addon for libreelec)

Cheers!