Posts by traxer_076

I just suddenly started having issues using VPN Manager for OpenVPN on mine as well. My issue just started yesterday. Booted libreelec, VPN manager tried to authenticate through Nord, but then it tells me "Could not authenticate with VPN provider. Please check user name and password and try again." I'm not sure where the issue is yet, because this happens on 11.0 and 12.0 nightlies. It was fine on both of those Friday/Saturday.

I know it isn't my username and password, because I as well am logged on through my laptop. I've changed 0 settings in the app in Kodi for both 11.0 and 12.0. I also tried to update the add-on, but there are no updates. I'm using the add-on from Zomboided which is 7.0.1.

It just randomly stopped working. I'll test it later today. Unfortunately I don't have another VPN provider to try with to see if it's a Nord issue or not.

Hi, same here, deinstalled all and tried many options. All not working. Ticket open with the VPN provider, so far they could not help. Workaround for me is currently to save a ovpn file in a directory. When selecting this file the vpn connection works fine.