Posts by denix

Went from 10 secs to 30 secs, still the same error when playing the second movie (and same kernel oops)

What I found weird is that kodi is trying to reload some settings:

I did some further experimentation:

• I moved to mariadb
    • I hard-coded the nfs mount using the .mount service. I added the dependence in the service to the wireguard service, everything gets mounted as needed.

result does not change. I still cannot play two videos one after the other and the error is the same that I posted last time :(

I can play two "local videos" without problems

Thanks for your support. After playing something from NFS, I played another video from SD to make sure it is not a network issue. Here is the pastebin obtained from pastekodi:

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Since I have started the new movie, kodi is not responding (systemctl restart kodi does not do anything) and this is the repeating output:

Dear all,
    I have a "portable libreelec" that I bring everywhere with me and I use to play, using wireguard, movies in my NAS.
    Since the last update to 11.0.2 I have noted that when I play a second movie from my NAS, I get this kernel error. Visually Kodi starts playing (the second movie) but video does not show and, after a while, the system become not responsive.

Any idea? Perhaps I am doing something that I should not be doing with NFS over wireguard? Maybe of interest my autostart.sh file:

Code
    (
      sleep 20
      ip route add 192.168.x.xxx via 192.168.y.1 dev wg0
    )&

This is the Kodi log:

And this is the Kernel log:

Dear all,

as you can see from the title of this thread, I am trying to setup a home theater. My setup at the moment is libreelec in a rpi4, connected to my nice two QAcustic 3020i speakers and a TV (no internet obviously).

I have recently bought a motorized screen (that I want to convert to zigbee, but this is another story) to use with a projector CO-FH01.

Obviously the simplest solution would be to connect the projector with a 7 meters long HDMI cable, but my wife would kill me. I could move the RPI close to the projector but then I will have to use two 7 meters long cables to connect the speakers, same end: wife killing me. Searching on the internet I found a used ELPAP11 Wireless LAN (5GHz).

It would be perfect, BUT how can I make it work with libreelec? is it possible at all to switch between the hdmi cable and the tv and the projector?

The final goal is to make everything coordinated by Home Assistant, and, why not with OpenVoiceOS. But this will be another thread :)

Thanks for your help,

Denis