Posts by Lucidae

This feels like a hardware issue. You might want to try reaseating the HAT to make sure it's secure,

and perhaps check the soldering looks consistent along the 40 pin header.

Thanks for the suggestion. I dis-assembled my Pi and re-seated the hat onto the header. Unfortunately the problem persists.

My current work-around is as follows;

1. Turn on Pi

2. Boot into LibreElec (no sound)

3. Shutdown

4. Turn on Pi

5. Boot into LibreElec (sound working)

On LE11 and before use "vcdbg log msg" - vclog is only available in LE12.

Yes that works, appreciate the help.

Although I did double check these results, it seems there's not much difference (if any) between the before and after logs.

First boot (failure);

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Second boot (success);

External Content pastebin.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I am running a Raspberry Pi 4b with a HiFiBerry Digi hat as an audio output. The issue I'm having is that sometimes this device is not loaded when booting up my Pi (it doesn't appear under available audio devices). Based on forum posts here I tried changing the "wait for network" setting (30 sec. or more), but it hasn't solved the problem. Is there anything else I can try?

Here are log files taken from a failed boot and a successful boot, respectively;

http://ix.io/4uwP

http://ix.io/4uwR

Log file

Specs: Raspberry Pi 4b, LibreElec 11.0, 4k monitor (HDMI)

Hello, I'm experiencing strange behavior where the screen will flicker periodically to black while in Kodi's menus. This can render the GUI almost unusable. Video playback is not affected however. Either rebooting or changing the resolution fixes it, at least for the time being. I haven't been able to reproduce this glitch reliably, although it's usually triggered by stopping playback of a video. I will be happy to provide more info if needed, thanks.