Posts by retropie boy

I have another RaspberryPi 4 mounted on a 10" screen with Kodi installed on it which i created for a MP3 player.

I just had updated Kodi after not using it for awhile, that went good.

I tried to install Aeon Nox: SiLVO but it keeps saying installation failed.

I like the Aeon Nox:SiLVO after exploring it on my media playing connected to my tv.

But as for my MP3 player which is also Aeon Nox: SiLVO kept failing saying installation failed. But i install another KODI skin and it downloaded, it just Aeon Nox SiLVO won't do.

For right now, i'm doing a test run, so i know how to do it for the rest of my videos.

On a USB drive, i created a folder name MOVIES/ a sub-folder inside name as the movie title/ inside of the sub-folder is the movie file and also the movie poster.

I don't keep my Raspberry Pi 4 connected online at all. So, as for the naming of the artwork i tried what they say here https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_artwork but i just don't get it. I tried this.

WHITE LIGHTNING (1973)-poster.png

the artwork poster and that didn't do up when connected the drive to Kodi

But, i set the Set Content Choose Information Provider and selected Local Information Only. and i selected Local Information Only it came up saying .nfo.

So, do i have to put the artwork in .nfo

if so, how to do so

I have this skin on Kodi Aeon Nox silvo and really cool, i like it.

I have a USB portable drive in TB load with MP4 of movies and TV show. I have all my movies in one folder name MOVIES and all my tv shows in another folder name TV SHOWS. So instead of going online like Netflix or any other places, i can just access my DV drive.

So having pictures stories also, how can i make my pictures as the background. The Kodi is on my Pi4 connected to my TV

For some reason, when i got home, i just connected the ethernet cable for temporary use and fired up the Raspberry Pi 4 and went over to add a skin and this time the Get More button shows up letting me browse more skin and i was afraid it was going to do me the same, not showing up the Get More button.

Let , me try making this better looking here.

I had reinstalled Kodi on the Pi4, but as i went over to skins to get one i couldn't get more. The wifi is connected but just won't show the "get more" button to let me get to them.

On my, it just show the default skin, but not the GET MORE button to let me fetch more or just choose a new one.

When-you-click-on-the-button-to-get-more-skins-youll-see-a-list-of-all-the-skins-that-Kodi-has-registered..jpg

I went over to the setting where u would can choose a skin. Normally, when the skins window pops up, it would have a button that let you get more skins. But, when i went over to choose another skin, the "Get More" button would show up.

I have Kodi on my Pi 4 connected to my TV. SO, all of my videos on a USB drive is all set in 720p.

Kodi is set at 1080p. My videos on a usb drive is in 720p

So, what i like to know is, does Kodi covert a 720p video to play in 1080p on my TV

i just got it a sundisk last year. everything been work I had retropie along with kodi on it. I have a portable hard drive aka DV drive connected to the raspberry pi 4. All the Videos are in MP4 and i had no problem. during the summer this year that same error popped up and a few days ago, it appear again

I mean this. I have over 2,000 videos transferred from dvds over to MP4 and all saved on a portable drive aka named DV drive.

So, i don't even hardly was the Sat, just my MP4 classic series from the 70s 80s 90s.

So I have no problem, i just go to the input on the TV and bootup the Pi and start watch classic shows.

So, what i'm getting at is that nothing is wrong, i go over to the Pi and it loads up at startup. It just that the error popup, instead of taking me to kodi, that just stuck on the error page. SO the SD card is good, i can get kodi on it fine, but it just once in while, that error screen shows up.