Posts by Lithium

Hi,

I've been trying to set a Libreelec media server as:

- host-1 ("salon"): rpi4 running libreelec with the snapserver and librespot addons, setup to stream spotify, and the snapclient addon setup to listen to the snapserver.

- host-2 ("sam"): rpi4 running raspbian with a snapclient setup to listen to the snapserver

I managed to get the librespot@host-1 visible in spotify and to stream to libreelec flawlessly. I even get the visualisation of the album cover as i plays in libreelec. Neat.

However, the host-2 snapclient is not receiving any data from the server.

By investigating, I see in snapweb (the icons are broken ?) both snapclients as expected, but the stream is 'default: idle', and not responding. Changing the volume/muting is not doing anything. So it seems neither clients are not receiving any data

What am I doing wrong ? How can host-1 play the stream is no data is transfered through the snapserver ?

Can somebody help me set this up correctly ?

Regards,

EDIT: found out the issue.``

/storage/.kodi/addons/service.snapserver/bin/snapserver.start` was using --stream instead of --stream.source

Am I the only one experiencing this issue ? Should I create a pull request with that fix ?