Posts by 56knoise

I have absolutely no clue what I did differently but I reformatted and reinstalled libreelec and went through the whole tvheadend setup again and it works perfectly now. Must have been a setting somewhere that I accidently messed up, sorry to waste your time. Of course I get it working right after I make a post about it :(

??? Kodi doesn't support the h/w tuners, and TVHeadend doesn't support Windows.

I said that in case someone suggested the tuner card itself was having a hardware issue, I didn't mean to suggest that I was running tvheadend on windows.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. Fresh install, latest version on an old desktop machine. Tuner card is the hauppauge quadHD (North america version, ATSC).

tvheadend sees the tuners, I enabled and set up a network with one of them for 'ATSC-T' (Is this correct? I have a choice between ATSC-T and ATSC-C) and nothing was found for the default muxes when I scan. Ok, I read that is expected as they can be out of date.

I then ran w_scan and got a number of results, so I think my tuner card is recognized and functioning correctly (I have not installed any firmware/drivers/anything, only libreelec and tvheadend).

I input the frequencies w_scan gave me as custom muxes in tvheadend and hit scan and every single one of them fails. I'm assuming this means I have something set up incorrectly in tvheadend but I have no idea what it could be, this is my first time trying to use and configure it.

I know the hardware functions as I have this working flawlessly on kodi under windows.

I've been searching for a few days but I can't find anything relevant to my issues. Do you guys have any advice?