Posts by sylwas72

Hello.

I have Libreelec 10.95.0 (Kodi 20 Nexus) installation probably from 02/05/2023 on raspberry Pi4, I will add that the previous version I used (Libreelec 10.0.3, Kodi Matrix 19.4) worked fine.

The problem is that every time I turn on the raspberry, the TV tries to configure the smart universal remote control, even though I configure it and everything works (I can control the TV remote with the raspberry), but after turning it off, it doesn't seem to recognize what is connected.

I have the original HDMI cable sold with the Raspberry and it worked previously on the same cable.

The second question is whether anyone has tested 4k 60 fps on Raspberry, I can't force it to work in 60 fps for nothing, and theoretically it should work on this HDMI cable, I found such information. Of course 4k60fps in config.txt enabled.

Sorry for my english, translated with a translator.

Regards.

Hi,

I've been trying for a few days to get the LCD HD44780 working on Libreelec 10.0.2. with Raspberry Pi4B. Display connected via GPIO. Unfortunately, no attempts have been successful. Has anyone of you run the display in this configuration?

Sorry for my English.

Regards.