Posts by sukanime

Hi kszaq,

Thanks for LibreELEC-S905.arm-7.0.3.012j.img.gz , it works perfect on my Mini M8S (with S905).
    Install it on Internal MMC and i use gxbb_p200_2G_100M_RealtekWiFi.dtb to make my Wifi and Bluetooth to work,
    if i use gxbb_p200_2G_m8s+_k3_pro.dtb the Wifi & bluetooth will not work.

I have Ubuntu Mate running on my Mini M8S using SDCard, its based ubuntu64-16.04.2lts-mate-odroid-c2-20170301.img with recompiled the odroid kernel to add RTL8723BS Wifi driver.
    for recompile the odroid kernel, i use kernel source from Odroid github and kernel header from Odroid.

so i have been thinking, it is posible to use the kernel source from LibreELEC for Ubuntu Mate ?

i have download 7.0.3.012j.zip , extract it.
    looking at LibreELEC.tv-7.0.3.012j/projects/S905/options it used kernel f353216

Code
    # Kernel to use. values can be:
      # default:  default mainline kernel
        LINUX="custom"
        KERNEL_VERSION="f353216"
        KERNEL_URL="https://github.com/kszaq/linux-amlogic-le/archive/$KERNEL_VERSION.tar.gz"
        KERNEL_SOURCE_DIR="linux-amlogic-le-$KERNEL_VERSION*"

So i download f353216.tar.gz
    extract it, and applying patch from LibreELEC.tv-7.0.3.012j/projects/S905/patches/linux
    then using kernel config from LibreELEC.tv-7.0.3.012j/projects/S905/linux/linux.arm.conf
    then make modules && make
    then make modules_install && make install
    after that i copy vmlinuz and uInitrd.
    for dtb.img i use gxbb_p200_2G_100M_RealtekWiFi.dtb

Code
    cp /boot/vmlinuz-3.14.29 /media/odroid/BOOT/Image
    cp /boot/uInitrd-3.14.29 /media/odroid/BOOT/uInitrd
    cp gxbb_p200_2G_100M_RealtekWiFi.dtb /media/odroid/BOOT/dtb.img

my s905_autoscript is

then i reboot my Mini M8S, i have Google TV Logo, then it blank with no signal.
    why this happening?

i'am sory if its OOT, i dont know where to ask you about this.

i'am sory, i'am newbie to LibreELEC and Docker.
    i just want to run Firefox in LibreELEC, then Google it, then i go to this thread.

i have LibreELEC 7.0.2.007 running, the i go to add on , browse Kodi Addons, but i cannot find Docker add on in there....
    so how to install the add on?

is there how to for newbie like me?

Thanks...

Hi, I Have Tested new build on Mini M8S (s905 2GB RAM, 8GB eMMC) connected through HDMI to My Samsung Full HD LCD TV 32" (LA32D550).
    I use DTB -> gxbb_p200_2G_m8s+_k3_pro.dtb

Tested from Micro SD card SDHC Samsung 8GB Class 6,
    WiFi works...
    LAN i don't know, i only use Wifi.
    My Keyboard and Mouse Wireless Logitech MK260 works...
    Playback also works, tested some h265 and Anime Hi10p 1080p FLAC from UTW, with heavy subtitle effect (Aegis Soft Substitle).
    I can streaming from my NAS ( TPLink MR3220 + ddwrt + 3GB HDD External )

It just Remote Control doesn't work.

Great work, thanks for all effort, even in this state playback is much better than with Kodi 16.1 on Android 5.1.
    In Android, only 3 CPU Core, but in LibreELEC it can use 4 CPU Core,
    and help alot for playing Anime Hi10p 10bit with heavy subtitle effect, it play smooth.

Thanks a lot....

Edit: after reading this LibreELEC
    I Solved the Remote Problem.
    I Browse Android System using ES File, then Copy Remote.conf and put it on my Kubuntu Laptop.
    Then, I Mount LibreELEC MicroSD to My Kubuntu Laptop, mount /media/DISK/
    Copy Remote.cof to /media/DISK/.config/
    Then i put back MicroSD to My Mini M8S, and plug the power, and now my Remote is working.
    ^^