Posts by Reynas

Hey Chewitt,

I bought a Rasp Pi4 (4GB) instead of the previous Rasp Pi3 B+, because with the LE10 unfortunately every 20sec. Mini-jerks could be seen. Both with the Rasp Pi 3B+ and with the Rasp Pi4. With LE 9.2.8 there were no stutters in my MKV files.

My MKV files are stored on a NAS / Synology (DS712plus) with LAN cable from there to a switch (Netgear GS 108Ev3 / GB switch) and from there directly via LAN cable to Rasp.

I just want the films to run smoothly and not see any stutters. This is the reason for switching to LE 9.2.8....the OS ran better than LE 10 in my case. If I should also show the debug log here, that's no problem for me. Please tell me what to do.

Hi @all,

I am also interested in getting my Rasp Pi4 installed with LE 9.2.8.

So far I have copied the entire files from the boot directory from the LE 10 or LE 11 and replaced them in the boot directory of 9.2.8 on the SD card.... But it doesn't boot.

First comes a picture with the 4 colors and then comes as error:

"Error in mount_flash": mount_common: could not mount UUID_0311-1402"

I had first copied / installed LE 9.2.8 on my SD card and then replaced the boot files... but without a positive result.

Can anyone please help? Perhaps with specific names of the files that need to be exchanged?