Posts by unusedusername

OK, that worked - after a fashion. the output level is very low and crackly. I do use a number of these devices running raspbian lite as squeezebox endpoints, which do output at a level appropriate for RCA input and without excessive noise. In the case of the libreelec unit it's not mains noise from PSU as I'm running this on a DC-DC converter. Feels like maybe there's a volume level configurable at a system level that's set too low?

Hello folks. I'm running a libreelec/kodi raspberry pi4 in my rv. The RV audio system's bluetooth is sketchy and keeps disconnecting, so I ran a wire. Wish I'd tested first as I'm not actually getting sound from the 3.5mm jack oin the RPi.

The wire's good, I can get audio from my phone to the RV audio system. Similarly I can get the kodi audio from the headphone jack on the TV that displays the kodi output, but it's not very accessible, and there are multiple screens, so it'd be better to get the audio direct from the pi.

I'm aware the quality will be poor. How can I get the audio from Kodi out on the pi's 3.5mm? The settings only allow me to choose from four flavours of hdmi and bluetooth.

Cheers,

Alex