Posts by GTP1995

I know that I can set up a WireGuard server, it would just have been quicker and easier to use IPSec, since I already have the VPN of my Fritz!Box. But I get that you prefer not to add a feature if only a few people asked for it. Although I would say that there are now more people that could make use of it compared to the past, since some ISPs started to give Fritz!Boxes to their customers.

Greetings,

I would like to see future versions of LibreELEC with IPSec (Xauth PSK) support. In this thread, you said that you don't support it because IPSec is almost never used outside of corporate VPN environments. But this is not true, as FRITZ!Box gateways offer users a way of connecting to their LAN from outside via an IPSec VPN. I would be glad if you reconsider your decision.

Regards,

GTP1995

Greetings,

Last weekend I flashed again the LibreELEC image for my Raspberry Pi due to some problems, I grabbed the latest version from the official website. Now if I go to settings>LibreELEC>Services I don't see any option to enable the web interface, was it moved in the latest version or am I looking in the wrong place?

Thank you for your help,

GTP

Greetings,

I just installed LibreELEC on my Raspberry pi and I was going to disable password authentication for SSH, but I noticed that the file sshd_config is read-only. Why is that? Would it break something if I disable password-based authentication?

Thank you for the information,

GTP