Posts by arfikk

Does the nightly image boot?

I don't have a git branch named gbm-bt2020 and I know nothing about archlinux.

Sorry I got confused, I'm building kodi from https://github.com/lrusak/xbmc - I figured from reading here that this was the sources you where using - mind telling me which commit you're using? You seem to be using git sha 3d12daa7f7a71d89c4740193948c64e341fa5b73but I'm not sure where this is from :)

Turns out i'm an idiot, seems librelec has a well known bug on NUC7 where F10 boot doesnt work but boot from F2 does. Image boots and HDR is working well with my LG C2.

Updated build in post #1.

I can't seem to boot your image on a NUC7 gemini lake (J4005) - you mention somewhere that it might be tigerlake only but unclear if that applies to your main posts? It gets to the prompt, I choose live and then it hangs forever.

I also compiled the tip of your gbm-bt2020 branch on an archlinux install running 5.19 to see if I could get HDR working but to no avail. Any ideas/tips? I'm trying to understand if I have a chance to make this work or if I have to go out and buy some new hardware.