Posts by kubuntu-fan

Hi :)

I am running Libreelec 10.0.2 with Kodi v19.4 on a Raspberry Pi 3, Model B. This is connected via WIFI with my Fritz!Box (2.4G-Network). Since yesterday I have randomly stops and freezes. This is the log: http://ix.io/4jhY

I have no idea what is wrong, but I have my Fritz!Box in suspicion. My Pad randomly does not connect, too, and my UbuntuServer is also not reachable around the clock.

What do you think?

Thanks in advance!

Hey :)

I set up my Fritz!Box new, so that the 2.4-Wifi and the 5.0-Wifi have their own names, and I logged my RaspberryPi with Libreelec into the 2.4-Wifi. This works like a charme! Since I did, there was no single problem any more, and I hope it stays stable now.

Thanks for all the help; I learned a lot and see the things clearer now, I think.

Thank you, HiassofT and JoeAverage for your comments! This is very helpful for me :)

I changed 2.4 to channel 13 after looking on a wifi-radar, and indeed, channel 13 is free, and now I am there alone. This works great for me.

I changed 5 to channel 100, but it does not make any effect (48 hours after the change). The wifi-radar says, I am alone there, too, but the RaspberryPi seems to be very slow with wifi-connections. I will control this the next few days and maybe go the next higher channels.

Otherwise a solution could be to limit the RaspberryPi to the 2.4-network. But this sounds like a strange workaround.

Hi :)

In May I installed Libreelec 10.0.2 with Kodi v19.4 on a Raspberry Pi 3, Model B. This is connected via WIFI with my Fritz!Box. Everything worked fine since then and did so on older versions of Libreelec, too. Since a few weeks I have randomly problems with freezing of the video stream (videos are on my good working Synology Diskstation, connected via cable to the Fritz!Box), the Kodi-GUI says "No route to host" or it loses connection without any message. Then only a reboot helps.

On http://ix.io/46eD you find the latest log. There are more log in the /log-directory, which are probably more expressiv, but I hope you can help me with this already.

Thanks for any advice!