Posts by SvenXP

I dont know any numbers, but i would think that more people "need" HTTP on than SSH. But i also dont know how much effort it is to implement something like this, so its fine like it is :)

Yeah i also have a remote as main controller but still use an app for checking/searching stuff. So my question was really just for inital setup.

Thanks again for your help!

Thanks, didnt know about this kodi-remote. Will try it.

So i guess i did connect a keyboard back then. I just thought its only working with wired keyboard which i dont have anymore.

I would also suggest a boot parameter for enabling http? Like ssh?

Hi,

can someone please tell me how to control LE on a raspberry connected to a TV after a fresh install? The webserver is turned off, so yatse and browser are not working. Remote Control is also not working.

As i have ssh access i tried to turn on webserver via guisettings.xml and advancedsettings.xml. Not working.

I had LE running before, but had some problems, so i made a clean install. I had no HDMI output and i added a line in the config.txt to get it working. I see the wizard but cant click anything.

Any Ideas? I did not find anything only the settings.xml changes, which did not work.

LG,

Sven

Update: i remembered that i once configured my remote control to control kodi. so i could change it back to IPv4.

I saw that ipv4 was set to manual ip and ipv6 to auto. Also after turning off ipv6 and restarting i saw ipv4 was always turned off. found then the button to automatically connect. maybe this was the problem?

Still happy for any tipps what i did wrong.

Hi,

I have Libre Elec with Kodi version19.4 on a raspberry 4.

i activated IPv6 through the Interface (Network -> Wired -> IPv6 i guess). After the restart Yatse was not connecting anymore. So i checked on my router if the IP changed, and did not see anything. I checked under IPv6 devices and there it was. I could then connect via ssh (putty) and via webbrowser but not via Yatse.

ifconfig shows me only ipv6 so i guess ipv4 was deactivated. I wanted to have ipv4 and ipv6 parallel. is this not possible?

And how can i change it back to ipv4 (or use yatse with ipv6?).

Greetings,

Sven

ps: if there is already a thread i am sorry i did not find it :(