Posts by richard_zorge

richard_zorge

Please a create an autostart.sh file with the following content:

Code: autostart.sh
    fw_printenv > ~/downloads/uboot_env.txt

Copy it through Samba to the \\<IP-of-the-box>\Configfiles\ and then restart the box.

After the restart please copy and attach the \\<IP-of-the-box>\Downloads\uboot_env.txt file to this topic.

My assumption is that there is an uboot variable for display that is causing the problem.

Here it is.

I did try to extract .dtb file from stock android firmware and replace dtb.img, box boots but still no img.

The situation looks like you have an output only on the CVBS output instead of HDMI.

Try to extract and copy the attached file under Samba to this location: \\<IP-of-the-box>\Configfiles\, and then restart.

Sadly, same issue with a bit of different message:

Code
    [    0.865381@0] TV mode 576cvbs selected.
    [    0.869190@0] tvoutc_setmode[505]
    [    0.872467@0] cvbs performance type = 1, table = 0
    [    0.877196@0] tvoutc_setmode[516] mode is 8
    [    0.881350@0] mode is: 8

All patches are made for the latest kernel (3.10.108), so I would rather not undertake backward compatibility.

If you have an earlier working version based on kszaq's kernel, I would ask for a link. But I see it has never worked on this box before:

siarmstrong87
    May 20, 2017 at 3:30 AM

I got this in System.log Could not find any other proper information about anything related to hdmi/vout in logs.

Code
    [ 33.788809@0] tvmode set to null
    [ 33.788827@0] no matched vout mode
    [ 33.788842@0] tvmode set to 576cvbs

If you have an earlier working version based on kszaq's kernel, I would ask for a link

Yeah, none of libreelec builds did work on my box, I mea they did work, only without video out. I did manage to flash odroid-c1 firmware into my Minix X6 and it had video out when I used this in boot.ini

Code
    setenv vout_mode "DVI"

Maybe you can add DVI mode into LE builds? I did try to manualy insern vout_mode DVI into env but nothing changed.

Hey there dtech , I cannot get LE working on my Minix X6 box (s805 amlogic). The systems start, I have acces to samba/ssh but no video output. It is just 'no signal'. Same was with Armbian Linux builds by balbes150 . I remember I found that on Armbian the 3.10.33 kernel had video output on my box and 3.10.108 did not, but I have no idea how to build kernel in libreelec. Maybe you have some builds with 3.10.33 kernels or have any clue why I dont have video output at all?