Posts by JoeCool

Thanks for your kind and fast response, but pre-processing the video content is no solution for me. As said, I need picture control ON THE FLY during playback. The goal is no commercial use but for a private stage event where some video content should be displayed while a live music band is playing. So there is no static playing time and the video playback must follow the (often spontaneous) stage show, therefore pre-processing is no help.
    But thanks anyway for your answer, so I will search for another solution...

I need a standalone video player hardware that is able to play local video files and which can be fully controlled via network / TCP (no GUI interaction). What I could not find inside LibreELEC so far is if there is a way to control picture settings like brightness, hue, speed etc. ON THE FLY during video playback? At least I need a smooth fade in and out at any point while playing a video, controlled via network. Adjusting picture settings at the connected monitor or beamer is NOT a solution for me as the player features should work with any connected output. So is LibreELEC the right solution for my demand?
    Thanks for any reply and idea.

Chris