Posts by DaRKeN

Thank you for your prompt replies friend. You are great.
    I'll try to update with this new version you are up and to see such.

I would not want to have to start from 0 with all the settings, it would be very heavy.

Greetings and thanks again.

EDIT:
    In the end I decided on a clean installation and reconnected my xbox360 controller and seems to work, later I will try with USB adapter with PS2 joystick again.

I take this space to comment on something I do not know if there is anyone who can corroborate friends. It happens that when launching a game of N64, pressing the menu button, the game pauses but does not display the GUI RetroArch as for example with SNES. also it occurs with CTRL-R, so it's not a bad setup joysticks. At the end I have left to do is touch RetroArch kill PID process because I find no way out of emulation to return to Kodi. Anyone else happens this or know to be?

For now what I'm trying to do is change the language to EmulationStation I got and change the skin at least, since it is the first time I use LibreElec + RetroArch, I have always used Kodi + WIN or Kodibuntu. The truth is that this version of LE + RA is wonderful. It feels good and smooth.

Well, taking up the matter, many thank you very much, and to see if there is any way out of the N64 emulation without necessarily having to reboot. Greetings friends.

Hello Friend. It's great to share the work that we, in advance thank you very much.

Could you please help me? It turns out I've tried all versions and all gaming peripherals worked well. I tried a x360 controller with usb receiver, and it worked perfect. But due to battery issue I tried a USB adapter PS2 controller and to my surprise it worked perfectly.

So now with this new version, which carries a "-2" in the name, when connected if detected correctly as "Twin USB Joystick" but I can not detect configure the up and right on the left stick. The same happens to stick right.

I sense that has something to do with death zones, I've never had to set that up until now, and always in my emulators and games I've seen to 0. Now, here in this value LE shown in default 0.20. I say this because it seems that changing the values of dead zones, is working again the arrow up the stick, but others stop working. And it's frustrating how hard to enter and exit the menu without knowing if you're watching changes, or need to reboot to take them, etc.

I wonder if anyone can help me with this. Thanks, greeting.

P.S. Obviously I've had with Windows, and sticks work properly in tests, is more, this joystick is I always use my computer and as I said before upgrading was perfect and now I do not know what has changed for some arrow stick of the joystick does not detect.