Posts by circledrag

I ended up solving my issue by installing the proper version for my Mini M8S. I was using the S905X by accident instead of the S905 then I put the correct device tree on my SDcard (gxbb_p200_2G_100M.dtb) and everything works great so far! Aside from the slow mouse with the Logitech K400. ;) I also just realized the only way to get the correct time on the device was to go into the settings > libreelec > and I set the ntp timeserver up and I'm good now.

I've booted to the LibreELEC-S905X.aarch64-7.0.2.006.2 on my Mini M8S via microSD but I get an invalid IP on my Wired Ethernet (169.254.x.x) and since the wireless is so poor on this thing I can't even get connected. I've tried unplugging the ethernet, rebooting my router, etc. I had a bit of a wi-fi connection for a little but it fizzled out. Has there been a fix for this or an updated/alternate file I should be using?

Also, the clock is set to the incorrect time/day which I'm unable to fix inside of Kodi (this was a common problem with the Mini M8S) and the mouse on the K400 Logitech keyboard is super slow. On the Android side of things I'm running build LMY47V-201604291837
    Kernal ver. 3.14.29
    ROM ver. 106L03
    Android 5.1.1
    Security Patch level is 2015-11-01

EDIT: I realized I booted with the 905X file instead of the regular 905. Rebooted it and it still gives an invalid IP for my Ethernet but works totally fine in Kodi under the stock Android OS. Wireless works a little but still not enough to stream anything.

I ended up solving my issue by I putting the correct device tree on my SDcard (gxbb_p200_2G_100M.dtb) and everything works great so far! Aside from the extremely slow K400 touchpad cursor. ;)