Posts by pepko

Does anyone read the LibreElec wiki I wonder https://wiki.libreelec.tv/support/log-files

Nice, I went through this, as the screen is black, I am not able to set ( Enable 'debug logging' at Settings ā†’ System ā†’ Logging, then paste or copy/share the logs.), that's why I asked for setting debug level through SSH and not through menu.

Link - you have sent is only about running pastekodi via SSH, and you can see the link above. So if you have nothing to say, just don't...

I restored previous installation LE 10.0.3.

In this version file /storage/.config/firmware/edid-HDMI-A-1.bin is empty, only command, that makes it work is video=HDMI-A-1:[email protected] added to cmdline.txt.

If I do the same in LE11, nothing changes...

LE 10.0.3

I tried another HDMI cable, another monitor (without HDMI port), HDMI to HDMI connected projector - no success.

"getedid create" creates only empty file...

I tried to edit advancedsettings.xml to enable debug mode, but file is unwritable, so I made copy to /storage/.kodi/userdata/ so I am not sure if the log will be OK:

http://ix.io/4qt7

Try the hotplug option at cmdline.txt: Click!

I did try without change. As is written at your link, config.txt should be empty?

There is no edid in cmdline because I couldn't create new until it runs at least once...

My config.txt is:

gpu_mem=256

hdmi_force_hotplug=1

hdmi_ignore_cec_init=1

disable_fw_kms_setup=1

decode_MPG2=0x.....

decode_WVC1=0x.....

dtoverlay=hifiberry-digi

dtoverlay=vc4-kms-v3d

[all]

include distroconfig.txt

My cmdline.txt is:

boot=UUID=xxxx disk=UUID=xxx quiet vc4.force_hotplug=1 video=HDMI-A-1:[email protected]

Iā€™m going through a similar problem on a RockPro64 (RK3399). A temporary solution for me was unplug the HDMI cable, power cycle your RPI. While booting the RPI wait for about 6 seconds and plug in your HDMI cable and see if your RPI boots to normal screen.

This didn't work for me, but thank you anyway.

I've been searching all day long...

I have Rpi3B, monitor able max 1280x1024, connected with HDMI to DVI cable.

After I did upgrade from 10.0.4 to 10.95.1 or 11.0.0 I get black screen. No logo of libreelec, monitor woke up from standby with black screen, after there is kodi starting monitor goes to sleep again.

Kodi starts (I have sound connected separately from HDMI, I can connect to tvheadend, streaming works, ssh works, samba works...

Tried switch to projector with FullHD - no change.

Tried edit cmdline.txt with video=HDMI-A-1:1280x1024M@60D, tried also lower resolutions, tried edit whitelist in guisettings.xml, no change. In 10.0.4 everything worked.

I also tried new installation of 11.0.0 on clean SD card, same results...

Hi,

I updated from LE 9.2.8 to 10.0.2 on my RPI3B.

I use monitor (max res. 1280x1024) for standard work and projector (1080p) for movies watching. After install I had common problem with black screen, fixed by editing cmdline.txt with video= HDMI-A-1:1280x1024@60HzD at the end.

On 9.2.8 I had modified guisettings.xml :

<setting id="videoscreen.whitelist">0192001080060.00000pstd,0128001024060.00000pstd</setting>

so I could switch resolution depending on output demand. Worked perfectly until LE 10.0.2.

Only thing that works for me is to edit cmdline and restart RPi.

Everything I need, is to have 2 resolutions defined manualy and option to switch between them in Kodi.

Do you know some simple workaround?