Posts by maltejahn

Hi,

i try to use my C2 with these images.

-> I tried the latest Version 11 220213 which boots into Kodi

-> I tried Libreelec (official) Version 9, whichs boots, but there are some things missing (e.g. Python 3)

-> But, to be honest, i would rather use Version 10 instead of a nightly build version -> LibreELEC-AMLGX.arm-10.85.0-odroid-c2.img.gz

But this doesnt boot -> no HDMI output, but on serial console it seems to work??

Thats problem number one.. But i had to connect the board to the serial port of my PC because eth0 seems to be broken (on all versions), but i still hope its hardware isnt dead.

I found some information about this error:

arm64: dts: meson: odroidc2: readd PHY reset properties (cf31ffc6) · Commits · U-Boot / Custodians / Amlogic U-Boot Custodian Tree
    The sync of the device tree and dt-bindings from Linux v5.6-rc2 11a48a5a18c6 ("Linux 5.6-rc2") causes Ethernet to break on some ODROID-C2. The PHY seems to…
    source.denx.de

But i dont know if this is already part of your image or if i have to "compile" the dtb file (no idea how) or why a not working ethernet phy should stop Version 10 from booting properly

I also tried latest "Armbian 21.08 Jammy XFCE" -> same Ethernet Error

-> if i could boot into Version 10 and use WiFi or a USB/Ethernet Adapter, that would be fine

and a full dmesg (sorry...)

-> Error: Unknown kernel command line parameters "boot=LABEL=LIBREELEC........." -> but the filesystem seems to be complete

LibreELEC:/ # dmesg[ 0.000000] Booting Linux on physical CPU 0x0000000000 [ - Pastebin.com
    Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.
    pastebin.com