Posts by klode82

I need to make an update. It seems the issue is resolved.

The only modify I've applied on extlinux.conf is to remove the WiFi and Bluetooth overlay. I had this row in my extlinux.conf when the problem appeared:

Code
    FDTOVERLAYS /overlays/sun50i-a64-ir.dtbo /overlays/sun50i-a64-pine64-wifi-bt.dtbo

When I've removed the WiFi/BT overlay, I've restarted the SBC, and now the Kodi interface remains even I start the TV after the LibreELEC is running. I've powered off my TV, waiting over 10 hours before repower it again. The interface works great.

Maybe, the issue because the hardware WiFi/BT module was not present, while the overlay was loaded from startup.

I'll make the inverse-test, reloading the overlay and restart LibreELEC. What I'll verify is the Kodi interface stops to show on TV after one half hour within the TV powered off.

In this moment, the interface does not appear. When the screen shows only LibreELEC logo and last 2 rows of terminal (appearing during startup), the control seems to work. When I press arrow keys, I can listen to typical sound of interface.

This is the pastekodi: http://ix.io/3QfL

The commands used for edid.bin was:

Code
    mkdir -p /storage/.config/firmware/edid
    cat /sys/class/drm/card0-HDMI-A-1/edid > /storage/.config/firmware/edid/edid.bin

Then I've copied the edid.bin inside boot partition and then I've append the config in the APPEND row inside extlinux.conf:

Code
    drm.edid_firmware=edid.bin video=HDMI-A-1:D

Thanks.

I've readed many thread about the HDMI issue, where if I start my PineA64 (or any other PC) before the TV turn on, I cannot see the Kodi interface, instead I see the last terminal message in the up left corner and the LibreElec logo in the center.

I've installed the latest nightly build of LibreELEC for PineA64+, version 20220213.

I've tried to use edid.bin inside FAT partition and andd commands inside the extlinux.conf file, but the Pine64 does not start, and I got a critical error.

I've tried to use the command getedid create but I got the error getedid: command not found.

So, my question is: is there a solution to use LibreElec on PineA64+ even if I power off/power on my TV?

thanks for your supply.

I've found my issue.

1. There was some code duplicated inside .tolm file; using the command:

Code
    ir-keytable -c -w /storage/.config/rc_keymaps/fbpc100a.toml

I got this error; so after I've corrected the config file, the IR Remote works like a charm. So this command is essential in order to use the configuration with lircd.

Ok, so I've created a file named /storage/.config/rc_keymaps/fbpc100a.toml. It contains as described on this pastebin link: fbpc100a.toml

So inside the file /storage/.config/rc_maps.cfg theres is this line: *  *  fbpc100a.toml

But when I've reboot PineA64+ I cannot use the remote control, the keys KEY_UP and KEY_DOWN does not move inside interface.

May I've lost something?

Thank you jernej it works. I've got the command ir-keytable with protocol rc-5 with signals.

I've mapped the FBPC100A, the remote control for Technisat SkyStar USB DVB-S2 decoder, actually unused.

Now I'm trying to use it with LibreELEC. May I continue to require help here, or does I must to create another thread?

Thanks jernej - I' hadn't understand on first reading of your reply. So, I've added the code inside the file extlinux.conf, before the line with command FDT like below:

Code
    LABEL LibreELEC
      LINUX /KERNEL
      FDT /sun50i-a64-pine64-plus.dtb
      FDTOVERLAYS /overlays/sun50i-a64-ir.dtbo /overlays/sun50i-a64-pine64-wifi-bt.dtbo
      APPEND boot=UUID=1302-1252 disk=UUID=79a06ea9-ed8f-4364-b22a-b1f873446521 quiet console=ttyS0,115200 console=tty1

Now I'll try to start with this configuration.